§1 Information on the collection of personal data
- In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. According to Art. 4 no. 1 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), “personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 (7) DS-GVO is Julius Fröbus GmbH, Schanzenstr. 6-20, Werkstatt 1.09, 51063 Cologne, (see our imprint). You can reach our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”].
§2 Your rights
- You have the following rights with regard to the personal data concerning you:
a. Right to information according to Art. 15 DS-GVO,
b. Right to rectification according to Art. 16 DS-GVO,
c. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) under Art. 17 DS-GVO,
d. Right to restriction of processing under Art. 18 DS-GVO,
e. Right to object to processing under Art. 21 DS-GVO,
f. Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DS-GVO.
The restrictions according to §§34 and 35 BDSG apply to the right to information and the right to deletion.
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us, Article 77 DSGVO in conjunction with §19 BDSG. The competent supervisory authority for data protection issues is the data protection commissioner of the federal state in which our company is based. A list of data protection officers and their contact details can be found at the following link: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html
§3 Collection of personal data when contacting us via our website
- When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the contact data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
- We delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary in this respect or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
- If we use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
§4 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal communication and usage data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we therefore collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
a. IP address
b. Date and time of the request
c. Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d. Content of the request (specific page)
e. Access status/HTTP status code
f. Amount of data transferred
g. Website from which the request came
i. Operating system and its interface
j. Language and version of the browser software
a. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b. Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the same session. This means that your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a set period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functionality of this website may be limited.
§5 Further functions and offers of our website
- In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you usually have to provide further personal data (such as billing addresses) and/or content data (e.g. text entries), which we use exclusively for the provision of the respective service and for which the data processing principles mentioned here apply.
- In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data in accordance with and on the basis of Article 28 of the GDPR. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
- Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer participation in promotions, conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this in advance of providing your personal data or in the respective description of the offer. The legal basis for this processing is then your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a DS-GVO. However, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
– you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DS-GVO,
– the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests
and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not having your data passed on,
– in the event that the transfer in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DS-GVO, as well as
– this is legally permissible and necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
- If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of our services. Subject to legal or contractual permissions, we only process or allow the processing of data in a third country if the special requirements of Art. 44 ff. DSGVO are met. This means, for example, that processing takes place on the basis of special guarantees, such as the officially recognised determination of a level of data protection corresponding to that of the EU (e.g. for the USA through the “Privacy Shield”) or compliance with officially recognised special contractual obligations (so-called “standard contractual clauses”).
- For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or enquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- An automated form of decision-making, including profiling, does not take place.
§6 Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
- The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
- This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that personal references can be ruled out. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. As the website operator, we have a legitimate interest in analysing user behaviour in order to optimise both our website and our advertising.
§7 Online presence in social media
(1) We maintain online presences within social networks and platforms in order to be able to communicate with interested parties and users who are also active there and to inform them about our services there. When calling up the respective networks and platforms, however, the terms and conditions and data processing guidelines of their respective operators apply.
(2) Unless otherwise stated in our data protection declaration, we process the data of users if they communicate with us within the social networks and platforms, e.g. write posts on our online presences or send us messages. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
§8 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under §3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This takes place regardless of whether Google provides a user account via which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not wish your data to be associated with your Google profile, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Further information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider can be found in the provider’s data protection declarations. There you will also find further information on your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield:
§9 CRM System Zendesk
(1) We use the CRM system “Zendesk”, of the provider Zendesk, Inc., 989 Market Street #300, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, in order to be able to process user enquiries more quickly and efficiently as part of the exercise of our legitimate interests; the legal basis here is Art. 6 (1) lit. f. DS-GVO. DS-GVO.
(2) Zendesk is certified under the Privacy Shield agreement and thereby offers an additional guarantee of compliance with European data protection law
(3) Zendesk only uses the users’ data for the technical processing of the requests and does not pass them on to third parties. In order to use Zendesk, at least the provision of a correct email address is necessary. A pseudonymous use is possible. In the course of processing service requests, it may be necessary to collect further data (name, address). The use of Zendesk is optional and serves to improve and accelerate our customer and user service.
(4) If users do not agree to data collection via and data storage in Zendesk’s external system, we offer them alternative contact options for submitting service requests by e-mail, telephone, fax or post.
§10 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may informally revoke this consent at any time. Such a revocation affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Furthermore, you may also informally object to the processing insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balancing of interests (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DS-GVO). This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the fulfilment of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and either discontinue or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can informally object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) You can inform us of your objection or revocation using the following contact data:
Julius Fröbus GmbH
Tel: +49 (0)221 346 35 137
Fax: +49 (0)221 346 35 200
Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient.
By law, we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.froebus.de Your current state: Allow selection (Necessary, Preferences, Statistics).
The cookie statement was last updated on 15/05/21 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CONSENT||YouTube||Used to determine whether the visitor has accepted the marketing category in the cookie banner. This cookie is necessary for the website’s compliance with the GDPR.||6074 days||HTTP Cookie|
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Saves the user’s consent status for cookies on the current domain.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
Statistics cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to limit the request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to follow visitors on websites. The intention is to show ads that are relevant and engaging to the individual user and therefore more valuable to publishers and advertising third parties.
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to record and report the user’s actions on the website after viewing or clicking on one of the provider’s ads, for the purpose of measuring the effectiveness of an advertisement and displaying targeted advertising to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check whether the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||YouTube||Attempts to estimate user bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.||179 days||HTTP Cookie|
|YSC||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of the videos from YouTube that the user has watched.||Session||HTTP Cookie|
|yt.innertube::nextId||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of the videos from YouTube that the user has watched.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt.innertube::requests||YouTube||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of the videos from YouTube that the user has watched.||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-cast-installed||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Persistent||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-fast-check-period||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-app||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Session||HTML Local Storage|
|yt-remote-session-name||YouTube||Saves the user settings when retrieving a Youtube video integrated on other websites||Session||HTML Local Storage|
This article is also available in: German